- Proactive status monitoring enables higher service levels required for VoIP, data and advanced video services
- Realtime alarm notification and acknowledgement helps reduce downtime due to power failures
- Realtime and historical reporting on the status of standby power supplies across the network
- Proactive test scheduling allows operators to schedule standby testing to identify risk areas in the network so battery maintenance can be scheduled before an outage occurs
- Highly configurable administrative interface offers operators complete control in enabling and defining minor and major alarms for any monitored elements
- Easy to deploy platform uses the most advanced web technologies to assist in the installation, provisioning and configuration of transponders and associated hardware
Network Health Dashboard
The Network Health Dashboard allows for easy identification of individual power supply status throughout the network.;
Easily identify power supply locations in the network with Continuity mapping screens.
Power Supply Detail
Device specific data displays give key details for each individual power supply that Continuity monitors.
XM3-HP Apps Screen
Vital information available through the Alpha XM3 power supply platform is now displayed, including Smart Alpha Guard status, Battery Runtime and Remaining Life Expectancy.